20-171 D&A Case Manager Team Leader
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: D&A Case Manager Team Leader -Greensburg (Full-Time)
D&A Case Management
PAY GRADE: 14
WAGE: $38,961 (plus an excellent benefits package!)
- Serves as part of the D&A Case Management leadership team in program oversight and development.
- Ensures medical assistance linkage and continuity of individuals through all levels of treatment and recovery support care, for both incarcerated individuals targeted through the Jail Medical Assistance Project and for community and hospital based clients.
- Contacts clients waiting for detoxification beds and assesses their emergent care needs until detoxification can occur.
- Develops and oversees the follow up and re-engagement of all clients to meet both quality of care and any follow up guidelines established by funders, WeDAC and DDAP.
- Oversees staff and program activities involved in client engagement and re-engagement, follow up and continuing care progression of clients through the continuum of treatment care.
- As needed, conducts initial client assessments and facilitates referral and placement to the indicated level of care.
- As needed, develops service plans from a continuum of care approach regarding drug and alcohol treatment.
- Participates in the afterhours On Call process as needed to ensure 24/7 D&A Case Management service access.
- Works as a management team member in program service delivery, with other DA Case Management and CRS management staff.
- Participates in all appropriate clinical staff meetings and maintains beneficial clinical dialogue with all members of treatment team, as necessary, regarding clients.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and assists the supervisor in tracking all data needed for required program reports and documentation, as required by WeDAC, any funder and DDAP in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of skills, experience & education may be considered at the discretion of the Agency.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of D&A Case Management and the continuing care and follow up processes expected by the state and funders.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, to and from the hospital or as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-171.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER