20-166 Counselor 1 or 2 CTT Program
The CARE Center, Inc. | Waynesburg, PA | Contract
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Counselor 1 and Counselor 2 (Part-Time)
Community Treatment Team Program (CTT) Greene County
PAY GRADE: 12/14
WAGE: $16.55 /hr. (Bachelor’s) or $19.98/hr. (Master’s) (opportunity for advancement with agency)
- Provides outpatient psychotherapy and follow-up services to the adult client population.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment/service plans for CTT consumers using various therapeutic methodologies, maintaining a direct service level of 75% minimum time.
- Participates in Case Conferences with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, individually and in group supervision staffing.
- Serves as a member of Community Treatment Team as well as the after-hours on call rotation.
- Initiates appropriate Intra & Interagency contact to facilitate consumer care.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related social services field with two (2) years clinical experience. Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, or Mental Health related field from an accredited college or university;
- Ability to carry out rehabilitation and support functions.
- Experience working with adults with serious mental illness.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care programs.
- Ability to inspect and identify violations pertaining to program regulations.