20-163 Site Monitor
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Belle Vernon, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Site Monitor (Full-Time)
Westmoreland Enhanced Supportive Housing Program
PAY GRADE: 8
WAGE: $24,648 (plus excellent benefits package!)
- Monitors and maintains the general safety, security of consumers in crisis and assists in the day to day operations of the assigned residential site.
- Assists in developing and implementing Individual Program Plans to provide residents with assistance in independence and personal responsibility.
- As a member of the housing support team, provides hands-on support and assistance to Specialized Residential Unit II residents.
- Provides staff support and hands-on instruction to residents to implement crisis plans and assist with crisis resolution.
- Attends and participates in monthly resident related staffing.
- Oversees residents medication needs and is the direct contact with pharmacies.
- Accompanies/transports residents to medical appointments.
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling resident appointments.
- Serves as an advocate in promptly locating and obtaining needed specialized services to meet resident needs.
- Maintains communication and an effective working relationship with resident’s families and staff to coordinate service delivery to resident.
- Serves as a mentor for new employee’s as part of the training process and provides ongoing mentoring to all employee’s as needed.
- Communicates effectively with supervisor the overall needs of residents and staff.
- Assures appropriate well balanced meal planning to meet the needs of all residents.
- Prepares and submits all required program reports and documentation in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular staff meetings and trainings to develop knowledge and skills to assist residents in crisis resolution and support job performance.
- Maintains proper condition, cleanliness and safety of the Specialized Residential Unit II and responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.; with two years’ experience in Human Service residential setting.
- Must have the ability to utilize electronic medical records.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver's License and Safe Driving record.
- Must successfully obtain criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself and/or individuals in an insured vehicle as program needs dictate;
- Ability to safely operate a variety of agency vehicles.
- Ability to assist and/or lift individuals weighing up to 150 pounds, as may be required.
- Ability to move and/or lift program equipment and supplies weighing up to 30 pounds.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-163.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER