The CARE Center, Inc. | Waynesburg, PA | Part Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $10.00 /hr. ( plus opportunities for advancement )
- Maintains the general cleanliness of office spaces and restrooms.
- Responsible for cleaning CARE Center property as per assigned cleaning schedule.
- Performs inventory control of cleaning supplies.
- Integrates in a proactive manner reporting maintenance and safety issues to Supervisor/Director
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Ability to use or operate various cleaning equipment.
- Ability to lift equipment or various materials when needed, weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a stepladder.
- Ability to bend, stoop, crawl and work in awkward positions and places when necessary.
- Valid PA Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-160.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER