20-153 Intake Worker
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Intake Worker (Part-time)
Greensburg Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
PAY GRADE: 12 or 14
WAGE: $16.55/hr. (Bachelor’s) or $19.98/hr. (Master’s)
(With opportunity for advancement within the agency)
- Provides intake services in the outpatient psychotherapy unit to the adult client population.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual, marital, group and family methodologies.
- Participates in Case Conferences with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, individually and in group supervision staffings.
- Serves as a member of an Interdisciplinary Treatment Team as well as the Emergency Services Team.
- Initiates appropriate Intra and Inter Agency contact to facilitate client care.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or MH required field from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental health programs and available social services.
- Must be available to work evenings until 9:00PM.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Demonstrated ability to handle clients with a wide range of psychiatric conditions.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-153.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER