20-142 File Clerk
Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWESTERN PA HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: File Clerk (Part-Time)
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $10.00 (opportunity for advancement within the agency)
- Files paperwork in the appropriate files.
- Retrieves paperwork when requested and keep logs of files that are pulled for review.
- Supports payroll administration by maintaining accurate attendance and filing in the appropriate employee file for all employees.
- Updates files or records with new information.
- Performs quality checks on the filing systems to ensure accuracy.
- Answers phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate departments.
- Serves as the first point of contact for employees, guests and consumers who enter the building.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general office procedures, including interpersonal skills.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
- Great attention to detail and staying organized.
- Ability to transport oneself as program needs dictate;
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday.
- Ability to operate a keyboard.
- Ability to readily shift priorities.
- Ability to understand and carry out specific instructions;
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-142.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER