20-129 Social Media Specialist/ Comm. Assistant
Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWESTERN PA HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Social Media Specialist/Communications Assistant
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $32,273 (plus an excellent benefits package!)
- Assist with the day-to-day activities of the agency-wide social media marketing, communications programming, and publications development.
- Must be well versed and maintain a strong current awareness of various social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other similar community sites; their relevance, the relevant audience(s), and connections to and between other platforms.
- Implements the agencies social media strategy and monitors progress, including researching, writing and editing social media content.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring agency presence, and seeding content in all social media applications.
- Provide feedback and insight to identify relevant social media spaces to connect with key target audiences. Promote awareness and increase agency social media by measuring and analyzing the results of social media and outreach programs.
- Assist in the development of new social media strategies.
- Assists in the coordination of special projects and the dissemination of department communication, marketing and public relations efforts and goals.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications from an accredited college or university or an appropriate combination of related experience and training may be considered at the discretion of the agency.
- Experience in managing social media platforms.
- Experience in managing general web coding.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the agencies’ programs, policies, operational guidelines, and organizational objectives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Personal Computers and related Desk-Top publishing software;
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police.
- Ability to transport oneself to perform essential functions.
- Ability to lift and carry necessary equipment to unfamiliar location to perform essential functions.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness, orally and in writing.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-129.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER