20-126 Facility Attendant
Connect, Inc. | Washington, PA | Part Time
Job Vacancy Notice
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Facility Attendant (part-time)
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $10.00/hr. (opportunity for advancement with the agency)
Maintains the general security, cleanliness, and order of the assigned emergency residence facility.
- Monitors the evening/weekend operation of the emergency residential site.
- Responsible for locking and opening the residential site at the appropriate times, daily, and ensures the safety of the residential site and residents.
- Performs light housekeeping activities, such as sweeping, dusting, light bathroom custodial tasks, etc.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations and makes appropriate entries in the shift log.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all common areas of the site and oversees the residents with cleaning when appropriate.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
Ability to read and write and verbally communicate with effectiveness.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Ability to operate household appliances and general cleaning equipment.
- Ability to move and/or lift program equipment and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to display an understanding and empathetic attitude when dealing with residents.
- Ability to work shifts and flexibility to change/fill-in, when program needs dictate.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-126.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER