20-117 Greene County Supervisor
SWPA Area Agency on Aging, Inc. | Waynesburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWESTERN PA AREA AGENCY ON AGING, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Greene County Supervisor
PAY GRADE: 16
WAGE: $50,232 plus excellent benefit package
- Monitors and evaluates multi-program subcontractors and service activities. Ensures the overall effective quality and provision of services, and program compliance to department regulations and agency policies.
- Monitors and evaluates program subcontractors to ensure a high quality and effective aging service delivery system in the county.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the Agency’s annual comprehensive plan of aging services.
- Evaluates proposals from subcontractors and makes recommendations for funding allocations.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the county office including supervising and evaluating assigned staff.
- Interprets policy and provides technical assistance to agency subcontractors to ensure overall effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery.
- Serves as the Agency representative with the general public, subcontractors, elected officials, and other health and human services organizations on a daily basis.
- Prepares, records, and submits all necessary program reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations, and code of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Social Work or related social services field, with a minimum of three years progressive experience in human services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Pennsylvania Department of Aging policy and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in proposal writing and review to make proper program recommendations.
- Basic computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers and other social services agencies.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness, and provide constructive feedback and direction to staff.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-117.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER