20-099 Counselor 2
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Charleroi, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Counselor 2 (Part-Time)
PAY GRADE: 14
WAGE: $19.98/hr. (possible advancement/opportunities within the agency)
- Available to work on an as needed basis and includes all clinical service groups, assessments and monitors a milieu environment.
- Provides psychotherapy and follow-up services to the assigned program clien population.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual and group methodologies.
- Participates in Case Conferences with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, individually and in group supervision staffings.
- Serves as a member of an Interdisciplinary Treatment Team, the Emergency Services Team and the Quality Assurance Committee.
- Initiates appropriate contact and interaction with external facilities and program relative to client care.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related social services field with a clinical practicum; in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations.
- Demonstrated flexibility to work on short notice as needed.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Dept. of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearan
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Demonstrated ability to handle clients with acute or chronic mental health conditions.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-099.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER