20-091 Cook Central Kitchen
Diversified Human Services - Aging Services | Donora, PA | Part Time
DIVERSIFIED HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Cook (Part-time)
Services to the Aging, Central Kitchen Donora, PA
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $10.00/hr. (opportunity to advance within the agency)
Hours: Daylight - Monday through Friday, Holidays off
- Prepares meals daily for the Aging Services nutrition program.
- Assembles and prepares ingredients and supplies as indicated by menu.
- Prepares and packages congregate and homebound meals, to required specifications, for transportation.
- Maintains sanitation of kitchen and cleanliness of equipment and utensils, as directed, to meet Health Department Standards.
- Assists in stocking food storage shelves and inventory maintenance.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
Ability to read, write and verbally communicate and follow directions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of institutional food preparation and equipment.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to move and/or lift equipment and supplies weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to move about the production area, as may be required, to prepare food and operate equipment.
- Ability to reach overhead shelving with the assistance of a step stool.
- Ability to work as part of a production team.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-091.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER