20-083 Supervisor ATF/CPS Intell. Disabilities
Diversified Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Full Time
DIVERSIFIED HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Supervisor (Full-Time)
Licensed Adult Training Facility Intellectual Disabilities/Autism
PAY GRADE: 15
WAGE: $43,563 (Plus an excellent benefit package)
- Coordinates and monitors the Community Participation Supports program and facility for adults with Intellectual Disabilities and/or Autism, recommending procedures and guidelines for successful program operation, and supervision of assigned staff.
- Implements short and long term program goals ensuring compliance to all government rules, regulations, and agency policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation of an annual budget, monitors monthly expenditures, and identifies new funding sources.
- Provides in-service training for staff to ensure the delivery of quality program-related services.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, scheduling and evaluating all program staff.
- Prepares and submits all required correspondence, records, reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinates program outreach and public relations activities, provides community education and technical assistance for community groups and social service providers.
- Serves on job-related committees and attends relevant meetings, as requested by Director.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education or related social services field, with a minimum of two years progressive experience in human services, with supervisory or management experience strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge of governmental program regulations and policies, and other social service providers available to eligible individuals;
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Subject to pre-employment and random or targeted drug testing.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-083.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER