20-072 Clerk Typist
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Latrobe, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Clerk Typist (Part-time)
Latrobe, PA Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $10.00/hr. with opportunities for advancement
- Performs a variety of office tasks and a wide range of support procedures and functions required by the agency and/or program for successful operations and the expeditious delivery of quality services.
- Conducts successful task and/or assignment completion, including emergency situations, within established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for processing information, processing mathematical computation and/or data input, and the satisfactory completion of appropriate output, documents, information, reports, and the like.
- Maintains appropriate and assigned communications with all levels of staff, vendors, health care providers and institutions, clients and their family, etc.
- Screens visitors and phone calls for program and office staff.
- Ensures the accuracy, format, grammar, completeness and consistency of information processed.
- Maintains and processes records, client information, and various program forms.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a typewriter and/or computer keyboard, at a minimum speed of 45 words per minute with no more than 3 errors.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness with a high degree of accuracy.
- Looking for a candidate to work 8:30AM to 1:00PM Monday-Friday or 1:00PM to 8:00PM Monday-Thursday.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness, understand and carry out specific instructions.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday and to occasionally lift office supplies weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and a multi-line telephone simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING# 20-072.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER