20-067 Home Maintenance Manager
Connect, Inc. | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Home Maintenance Manager (Full-Time)
Maintenance (Westmoreland/Mon Valley)
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $32,273-plus excellent benefit package
- Responsible for completing all activities and assignments necessary in supporting the program and tenants in maintaining the general repair and safety of buildings, equipment and grounds, either through direct completion of these duties, and/or support and education of tenants, residents and guests.
- Documents and oversees cleanliness and safety of program participant residences, program sites and responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Oversees the management and maintenance of all assigned sites to include: snow removal and lawn maintenance, general maintenance, safety and good condition of all assigned sites.
- Must be able to identify, respond, repair and educate tenants and residents on home maintenance and repairs, including: painting, drywall repair, proper cleaning, equipment, plumbing, electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Maintains inventory of maintenance supplies including receipt and distribution.
- Prepares weekly/monthly reports to Director/Executive Director.
- Other duties as assigned or delegated.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Possess specialized mechanical or maintenance training and/or skills.
- Ability to complete minor/major interior and exterior labor intensive projects such as dry wall, carpentry, flooring etc.
- Experience using and operating various tools and equipment.
- Available to work varied hours including weekends and evenings
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and identify potential problems and take preventive measures appropriately;
- Ability to climb and work on a ladder.
- Ability to lift and carry materials/tools weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop, crawl, and work in awkward positions and places for extended periods of time.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow written and verbal instructions, and follow supervisory directions.
- Ability to receive performance feedback and instructions calmly, without reacting negatively or emotionally.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-067.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER