20-064 Mental Health Professional
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Mental Health Professional (Full-Time)
LTSR PROGRAM (40hr work week)
PAY GRADE: 14
WAGE: $41,558-plus excellent benefits package
- Provides casework services and monitors client Service Plans in the daily operations of program activities.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services of assigned clients to develop a comprehensive Service Plan for substance abuse treatment.
- Provides Individual and Group Therapy over the prescribed time period.
- Assists in the coordination of client flow, identification, referral contacts and follow-up.
- Participates in all appropriate clinical staff meetings and maintains beneficial clinical dialogue with all members of treatment team, as necessary, regarding assigned clients.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and submits all required program reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university;
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the Certified Addiction Counselor credential after three years of employment;
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social services.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to detect and identify violations pertaining to program regulations.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-064.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER