20-057 DUI Evaluator and Group Facilitator
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. | Greensburg, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: DUI Evaluator and Group Facilitator (Part-Time)
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $16.31 (plus opportunities for advancement within the organization)
- Provides chemical abuse assessments to appointed substance abusing offenders under the direct supervision of a trained Intervention Specialist.
- Monitors client service plans and assists in the daily operation of program activities.
- Assists staff with required hours of educational instruction to clients and/or family members as assigned.
- May assists with Individual and Group Intervention services and maintains a professional, quality level of services in an objective manner to all program clients.
- Participates in all appropriate clinical staff meetings and maintains beneficial clinical dialogue with all members of treatment intervention staff, as necessary, regarding clients and program interaction.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and submits all required program reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain and maintain Certified Allied Addiction Practitioner credential and any other program related certifications necessary.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and provide constructive feedback to community organizations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-057.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER