20-002 Residential Support Specialist
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. | Armstrong County | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
POSITION: Residential Support Specialist (Kittanning, PA)
PAY GRADE: 4
WAGE: $ 10.51/hr. / 21,861 (As a minimum)
If you would like to help change someone’s life, come and join the SPHS family!
Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities are available.
Excellent Benefit Package provided for all Full-Time Staff.
SBC, a part of the SPHS network, is a company fully dedicated to providing services to some of the most fragile and vulnerable members in our community. Our team is made up of compassionate, dedicated professionals whose main goal is helping every person reach their full potential. Comprehensive training and supervisory support are provided. Join us and share your passion for helping others.
Join our Armstrong County team of caring professionals. You will be part of a team responsible for providing and maintaining a safe and secure residential environment and community experience for three individuals
We are looking for caring, positive and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in working midnight shifts, as well as working on weekends and holidays. This will ensure our residents have appropriate evening meals, evening activities, and support on a consistent day long basis.
- Provide positive support and assistance to residents to implement crisis plans and assist in crisis resolution, if necessary.
- Assist in maintaining the overall cleanliness of the facility and report any repair needs to the program supervisor.
- Maintain proper documentation of all assistance and support provided.
- Adhere to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, as well as agency policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma, GED or any equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the Agency.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Ability to utilize electronic medical records.
- Ability to transport oneself and/or residents in an insured vehicle in the performance of essential functions.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal health care program.
- Bonus pay for working holiday hours.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-002
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER