1982 - Facility Attendant
Connect, Inc. | Greensburg, PA | Part Time
Job Vacancy Notice
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier
nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
SPHS continues to be a leader in the human services field for over 50 years and counting, providing a wide
variety of services throughout Butler, Fayette, Greene, Washington and Westmoreland counties.
POSITION: Facility Security Attendant (part-time)
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $10.00/hr. (as a minimum)
- Maintains the general security, cleanliness, and order of the assigned emergency residence facility.
- Monitors the evening/weekend operation of the emergency residential site.
- Responsible for locking and opening the residential site at the appropriate times, daily, and ensures the safety of the residential site and residents.
- Performs light housekeeping activities, such as sweeping, dusting, light bathroom custodial tasks, etc.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations and makes appropriate entries in the shift log.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all common areas of the site and oversees the residents with cleaning when appropriate.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and write and verbally communicate with effectiveness.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to operate household appliances and general cleaning equipment.
- Ability to move and/or lift program equipment and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to display an understanding and empathetic attitude when dealing with residents.
- Ability to work shifts and flexibility to change/fill-in, when program needs dictate.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER