1926 - LPN
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler , PA | Part Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier
nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
SPHS continues to be a leader in the human services field for over 50 years and counting, providing a
wide variety of services throughout Butler, Fayette, Greene, Washington and Westmoreland counties.
POSITION: Licensed Practical Nurse (Part-Time)
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $16.55 (as a minimum)
• Reports changes in the patient's condition to the primary nurse and to the appropriate supervisor.
• Monitors patient progress and environment on an ongoing basis and completes and submits the
reports and recommendations.
• Completes all required documentation including clinical, statistical, inter-disciplinary
communications, patient care documentation, and other medical information in an accurate and
• Participates in interdisciplinary conferences, communications and documents all contacts with other
services in the patient's clinical record.
• Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
• Participates in client or community education/informational programs and events as required.
• Maintains contact and serves as a patient advocate with appropriate medical professionals as
required by the patient's needs and treatment.
• Performs other related duties as may be necessary or required to ensure
patient safety, quality treatment, and successful operation of the program.
• Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal
and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
• Graduate of an approved Practical Nurse Program.
• Licensed as a Practical Nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
• Ability to understand and carry out directions/instructions.
• One year of experience in an acute care or skilled care facility or previous home health care
• Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance
from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
• Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER