Registered/Certified Drug & Alcohol Program Monitor
Residential Alcohol & Drug Treatment | Downey, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Southern California Alcohol and Drug Programs, Inc. (SCADP) was established in 1972 in a grassroots effort by community volunteers seeking alternaties for individuals with a substance use disorder (SUD). SCADP is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization providing more than 500 residential treatment beds and outpatient counseling to over 1,500 individuals.
Women’s Residential Substance Abuse Program
SCOPE OF DUTIES: Under the supervision of the Program Manager for Substance Use Disorder Programs of Southern California Alcohol & Drug Programs, the Program Monitor for the agency’s Women’s Residential Substance Abuse Program will coordinate and implement all issues related to meeting the client’s immediate needs. Assisting or re-directing clients to the appropriate program staff.
- Assist in all program services under the direction of the Program Manager
- Monitor adherence of policies and procedures by clients, volunteers and visitors
- Coordinate and assist with intake and discharging procedures
- Assist Program Manager, Counselors in client supervision and service delivery
- Supervise clients in coordination of housekeeping tasks, food, cleaning/chore lists and various other program maintenance/upkeep
- Assist with maintenance of program records and files
- Answer phones, provide information, referrals and assistance
- Conduct thorough room and ground checks
- Assure that all emergency needs of residents are met and these incidents are reported as per policies and procedures
- Work in cooperation with agency’s key staff to collect coordinate, maintain, and report Program data as needed for program funding, billing, etc.
- Participate in regular staff development trainings
- Provide residential transportation as needed
- Maintain open, complete and accurate verbal and written communications with all staff and residents
- Other tasks assigned by Program Manager
- Experience in related treatment services and or Drug & Alcohol Counseling Certification
- Clerical skills including office organization, filing, computer literacy and or experience in an office setting
- Culturally competent/sensitive
- Minimum 2 years sobriety if recovering
- Clean driving record
Lines of Authority: This position reports to the Program Manager, who will supervise the duties and job performance.