AOD Certified Case Manager
Alcohol & Drug Treatment Programs | Downey, CA | Full Time
Southern California Alcohol and Drug Programs, Inc. (SCADP) was established in 1972 in a grassroots effort by community volunteers seeking alternatives for individuals with substance use disorder (SUD). SCADP is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization providing more than 500 residential treatment beds and outpatient counseling to over 1,500 individuals.
Under the supervision and direction of the Program Manager, the Case Manager will be required to conduct intake assessments, develop individual service plans for program participants, as well as provide clients with linkages and advocacy for social service.
- Assist with client intake and creation of individual treatment plans;
- Chart all groups and individual sessions facilitated;
- Audit assigned client files to ensure that progress notes reflect issues identified in treatment plan;
- Resolve daily client issues as they present themselves;
- Conduct case management sessions and provide linkage to supportive services;
- Coordinate access to SCADP services/community services for participants and provide advocacy as needed;
- AOD certification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the provision of treatment services working with specific population
- Experience in a Drug Medi-Cal or medical environment helpful
- Minimum of 2 years sobriety, if recovering
- Culturally sensitive/competent, with bi-lingual/bi-cultural (English-Spanish) preferred
- Strong working computer skills including MS Office Suite