Administration | Coral Gables, FL | Full Time
Southeast Centers is a full-service institutional grade real estate asset management and development company focused on the expert management, leasing, construction management and development of commercial properties throughout Florida. Our committed mission is to provide our owners, partners, investors and tenants with superior service and value through superbly planned, executed and managed real estate projects and strategies.
Our company seeks for a dedicated Office Coordinator who can help us create a more productive work environment, while ensuring that our clients get the support they need. The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, detail-oriented individual who is able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. If you are a deadline-driven professional with a strong work ethic and a background in office administration, we want to hear from you.
* Manage the schedule for all company conference and meeting rooms, ensuring that executive meeting needs are always met
* Ensure that all company-wide internal correspondence is distributed as paper memos and also posted on the company intranet
* Maintain the stock levels for office and break room supplies and submit purchase requests to management when necessary
* Coordinate and plan company social events that take place during and after business hours
* Answer phones and greet and direct visitors appropriately
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
* Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
* Strong sense of discretion and professionalism