Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
We’re seeking an up-and-coming Sales Development Representative to join us as part of a high-growth, high-impact startup. You will spread the mission to provide innovative, scalable, executive-level leadership coaching to everyone as we rethink the $45B+ leadership training industry. We want to speak with you if you get excited about connecting with others and building relationships with new prospects. As part of the core team, you would work directly with our SVP of Sales to set, drive, and execute on our pipeline/revenue goals as well as partner with Sr. Account Execs. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join a growing team to expand the business at scale.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working within Salesforce, LinkedIn, Apollo, email, phone (cold calling), and other platforms to source leads and manage contact during both large-scale and individualized outbound efforts.
- Prospecting via LinkedIn Sales Navigator to grow the network, build relationships, and source leads/referrals.
- Show effective time management and self-led prioritization in day/day activities.
- Find creative ways to communicate Sounding Board’s unique value proposition to new prospects to reach a monthly quota of pipeline/meetings set for our enterprise sales reps.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of industry experience in sales/business development, preferably in HR technology, edtech, or coaching sectors
- Proven track record of sourcing deals, engaging new prospects and converting leads
- Experience selling to the enterprise through the HR, Learning, or People functions at the C-level
- Tech-savvy: you like technology, understand the leadership industry and where its going, and be able to share these market changes with your buyers
- Excited about working with an experienced team of sales and business leaders on a mission to create an incredible platform dedicated to developing the next generation of leaders
- Experience in high growth or early-stage startups
- Enterprise experience a plus
Why Sounding Board? (www.soundingboardinc.com)
- Work for a mission-driven company creating the next generation of leaders
- Exciting, early-stage startup led by experienced, entrepreneurial founders from Google, Credit Karma, SigFig with great growth opportunities
- Backed by leading investors including Canaan Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Precursor Ventures
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits
- Remote working environment
- Passionate, diverse & inclusive team
- Coaching & Wellness benefit – Every employee gets a 1:1 coach & monthly wellness stipend.
- Open PTO – take time when you need it