.NET Developer Opportunity
IT | Herndon, VA | Full Time and Contract
Are you looking for a great opportunity where you can showcase your skills and talents? We are seeking talented software engineers to join our Solution Street team! We are a company comprised of software developers and the partners of Solution Street are developers too! Our team is rapidly growing and now is the time to join us during this exciting adventure! We offer consulting services throughout the Northern Virginia/Washington, DC area and our home office is located in Herndon, Virginia.
We are seeking a talented .NET Developer. This person should have knowledge of leading edge web development methodologies and will excel in a collaborative Agile environment where they design and communicate conceptual solutions, collaborate and refine strategies, and incorporate best-practices utilizing .NET technologies (C# or VB).
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to)
• Consult with clients and other project team members to design solution components by utilizing an Agile based methodology
• Engage in effective communication skills to report progress and emerging issues to end-client management and development team members.
• Work with development team to maintain and enhance the product.
• Provide high-level technical customer support.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Develop and execute unit test plans.
• Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
• Improve the software's efficiency and effectiveness
• At least 10 years of related working experience in software engineering, applications development, and/or database design and development
• Experience Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and web technologies
• Computer Science or related 4-year degree
• Successful experiences that involve collaborating well with others in a cross functional team
• High energy, confident, and ambitious individual
• Must consistently perform at the highest levels in a dynamic and fast paced team
About Solution Street
What's In It for You?
We offer a relaxed, fun, flexible, working environment with competitive salary + bonus + 100% paid health/dental to employee + life insurance + PTO + long-term disability + 401(k). Solution Street automatically contributes to employees' 401(k) plans. Check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/solutionstreet for more information regarding our company culture, the charities we support and the fun events we do together!
If you are a talented individual looking for a challenge, please apply now and send your resume.