IT | Fairfax, VA | Full Time
Are you looking for a great opportunity where you can showcase your skills and talents? We are seeking talented software engineers to join our Solution Street team! We are a company comprised of software developers and the partners of Solution Street are developers too! Our team is rapidly growing and now is the time to join us during this exciting adventure! We offer consulting services throughout the Northern Virginia/Washington, DC area and our home office is located in Herndon, Virginia.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to)
• Consult with clients and other project team members to design solution components by utilizing an Agile based methodology
• Engage in effective communication skills to report progress and emerging issues to end-client management and development team members.
• Work with development team to maintain and enhance the product.
• Provide high-level technical customer support.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Develop and execute unit test plans.
• Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
• Improve the software's efficiency and effectiveness
- Mid-Senior level full stack Java developer with at least 2 years’ experience
- Experience with Spring Framework development
- Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC, Struts, etc.), JSP/JSTL
- Experience with SQL, Oracle RDBMS, Java DB persistence (e.g. JDBC, ORM, iBATIS/MyBatis, etc.), data modeling
- Experience with a version control tool (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Experience with automated unit testing (e.g. jUnit, DBUnit, mock objects, etc.)
- Experience with designing, writing, and testing REST/JSON services
- iBATIS/MyBatis experience
- Experience with Struts applications
- Oracle PL/SQL development (trigger/procedure development/tesing)
- SVN experience
- Basic system administration experience (e.g. setup configure Tomcat, AWS experience, etc.)
About Solution Street
We offer a relaxed, fun, flexible, working environment with competitive salary + bonus + 100% paid health/dental to employee + life insurance + PTO + long-term disability + 401(k). Solution Street automatically contributes to employees' 401(k) plans. Check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/solutionstreet for more information regarding our company culture, the charities we support and the fun events we do together!If you are a talented individual looking for a challenge, please apply now and send your resume.
What's In It for You?
We offer a relaxed, fun, flexible, working environment with competitive salary + bonus + 100% paid health/dental to employee + life insurance + PTO + long-term disability + 401(k). Solution Street automatically contributes to employees' 401(k) plans. We have a kitchen stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks for the employees to enjoy. In addition, our office is within walking distance to several restaurants and we are located near the W&OD Trail, perfect for biking or running! Check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/solutionstreet for more information regarding our company culture, the charities we support and the fun events we do together!
If you are a talented software engineer looking for a challenge, apply now!