LMG | Atlanta, GA
Getmembers.com seeks a proven Marketing professional.
Getmembers.com is a leading provider of integrated multi-channel marketing services to national franchises and local businesses. Founded in 1994, Getmembers.com has rich heritage in direct marketing to the health club industry. Today its offerings include turnkey email marketing, social media campaigns, website design, direct mail and analytics to multiple small business markets across the country. The company is a division of Hyper Marketing Incorporated, the largest independently owned direct and digital shopper marketing agency in the U.S. with 21 offices in 16 states.
Getmembers.com has its sights set on growth — expanding into new markets, enhancing our digitally integrated services and driving continued development of our DM products are paramount — our growth goal is your opportunity!
In today’s market, it’s not enough to talk the talk; you must also be able to walk the walk. The Marketing Manager will be expected to take on work immediately and bring new thinking and expertise to the work place. Initially, the Marketing Manager will work with existing resources and will have the opportunity to shape and develop the future marketing department.
The ideal candidate will take charge of all marketing initiatives and lead the way to complete digital integration for Getmembers.com and it’s hundreds of clients. Getmembers.com aims to be the local integrated marketing agency of choice for franchises, retailers and small businesses all across the United States. The Marketing Manager will play an integral role in the company’s growth while developing their career with the largest privately owned Direct Marketing Agency in the U.S.
- Marketing Leadership: In this role, the candidate will be charged with meeting the needs of three key client groups in the following manner:
a. Getmembers.com Account Managers
b. Getmembers.com Clients
c. Hyper Marketing Incorporated
- Brand Stewardship: Strategically position, protect and promote the Getmembers.com brand as well as develop the emerging Hyper Marketing Incorporated local brand for integrated opportunities.
- Online and Integrated Multi-Channel Development: Continue leadership over our digital and traditional growth for both Getmembers.com and our clients.
a. email Marketing
b. Social Media
c. Digital Marketing
f. Direct Mail
g. Event Planning (Tradeshows)
- Budget Development & Management: Marketing Manager will be responsible for their marketing budget reporting to the Managing Director.
Required Experience/Skill Set:
- Minimum 4 years marketing experience
- Experience with integrated local marketing campaigns for local franchise or retail business preferred, not looking for someone who only managed Corporate business
- New product development
- New channel development
- Supported and worked closely with sales, client services and creative departments
- Proven successful strategic planning
- Proven data analytics experience demonstrating ROI
- Website build and management experience
- Experience with Franchise and/or Retail business (Experience marketing for Health Clubs a plus)
- Must be proficient in all MS Office Suite products and Web Savvy, with deep understanding of dashboard utilization
- Highly strategic yet, execution/action oriented
- Analytically minded
- A self-starter
- Work well in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Eye for creative
- Highly collaborative
- Deadline driven
- Disciplined time management skills
- Places high value on quality assurance
- Wants to make an impact
- Competitive market salary, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
- 401(k) and vacation plan
- High end, professional work environment located across from the Dunwoody Marta Station and Perimeter Mall
Must be able to work from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, M-F
Industry Leaders in Targeted Local Marketing
66 Perimeter Center East
Dunwoody, GA 30346
Only Atlanta local area applicants will be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE by applicants.
Getmembers.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer