Digital | San Francisco, CA
Senior Web Developer specializing in ASP.NET - High Performance Sites for the Nations Largest Brands!
San Francisco, Palo Alto and/or Dallas!!!
SolutionSet Digital is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Senior ASP.Net Developer who can demonstrate proof of his/her knowledge and experience working with complex and highly available web systems. We work with numerous Fortune 500 clients by delivering cutting edge solutions. You will be working hand in hand with talented individuals on significant projects every day. If you are looking for an opportunity in a growing, fast paced company, offering unlimited potential, SolutionSet Digital could be the place for you.
As a Web Developer on our ASP.NET team working from our Palo Alto or San Francisco, CA office, your primary mission will be to develop high performance sites for our enterprise clients. These will include web sites, mobile apps, intranets, commerce solutions and community sites.
We'd like to meet you if you:
- Have3-5 years of applicable experience
- Are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to learn
- Have Expert level skills in C# .net and related technologies, and good experience with coding complex business logic with lots of data
- Know the latest front end packages / libraries used in the .Net world (jQuery, Telerik, etc.).
- Are an expert at SQL / Stored processes. Should be able to architect and specify database structures and SQL Server tuning
- Are a strong communicator, both orally and in written format.
- Have moderate experience setting up and managing servers / components / configurations.
- Have experience with a number of enterprise packages – CMS, Doc Mgmt, eCommerce, etc.
- Want to work with the best of the best web team, a variety of leading brands, the latest technologies.
- Experience working in an agency, consulting or IT services environment.
This is a full-time position on-site. Salary is commensurate with demonstrable experience. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages to qualified individuals. For this position you must be eligible to work in the United States. Submit your resume in Text-only or PDF via our online application at http://solutionset.jobscore.com.
Launched in 2003, SolutionSet (http://www.solutionset.com) combines industry-leading technology with user-centered creative to deliver the latest approaches in web development, digital marketing and brand experience. As a brand technology and interactive agency, we utilize the latest technology to turn our clients' visions into the website, brand promise, ad campaign, application interface, or email campaign they need to run their business.
SolutionSet has built a company culture that strives for flawless execution for their clients, and hires talented professionals who have a sixth sense for creativity and collaboration.
SolutionSet is the 2nd largest independent Marketing services company in the country.
We are more than just marketers. We are thinkers. Artists. Engineers. Storytellers. Filmmakers. Designers. Writers. Coders. Strategists.
SolutionSet treats each client relationship like a series of on-going auditions--always innovating, never resting. We take a whole-brain approach to creative development, considering both look and performance, from emails to landing pages to direct mail. Clients include AT&T, Dell, eBay, USAA, Stanford University, Adidas, Cisco, Office Depot, TiVo, and more with some of the best minds in the business. We have 500 plus employees and growing.
SolutionSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SolutionSet is a Webby Award recipient and was number 23 on the Inc Magazine Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies overall list and number 2 in the IT Services category.