Digital | Palo Alto, CA
SolutionSet is the second largest independent marketing services company, providing business solutions via digital, data management and analytics, direct, and local marketing. We plan, create and deliver integrated communications and technology programs to build brands while driving transactions for clients, including adidas, AT&T, Dell, eBay, TXUE, Office Depot and Stanford University. Our Digital unit blends creative and technology to deliver solutions across digital branding and marketing, websites, e-commerce, custom web applications, and social business services.
summary of position
This is a unique opportunity for a Web Developer, working at our client, Endicia’s office in Palo Alto. With our ASP.NET team, your primary mission will be to work on one of Endicia’s primary client’s web properties. This national post service uses Endicia as their online stamp solution and this position will be the primary developer for the website. The technology stack was recently rebuilt using jQuery and Microsoft MVC as the primary platforms for the front and back end. Building new features and evolving the system will be your primary duty. You will be interacting with other project resources such as user interface, database and systems engineers and will need to be able to help manage the flow of work.
we’d like to meet you if you
- Have 5+ years of applicable experience
- Are professional and possess excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to learn
- Know the latest front end packages / libraries used in the .Net world (jQuery, MSAJAX, Teleric, etc.) and have recent experience with ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Have excellent skills in C# .net and good experience with coding complex business logic with terabytes of data
- Are proficient with Microsoft T-SQL or other SQL language. Comfortable with architecting and specifying database structures
- Have deep knowledge of object-oriented design and programming (OOP) techniques.
- Want to work with the best of the best web team, a variety of leading brands, the latest technologies.
- Have experience developing enterprise class Web applications either at a consultancy or in house
education and experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent and relevant work experience
Please have good examples of your previous work to show.
Endicia (A Newell Rubbermaid, Inc., company) is the leading provider of Internet Postage, with over $5 billion of postage printed, 40 integrated partners, and 25 years of experience in the postal industry. Located conveniently in downtown Palo Alto, California, Endicia offers challenging and cutting edge work in an easygoing environment. We are a culture that encourages self-sufficient, innovative and independent problem-solvers. Exposure, influence and advancement are all realized by successful employees. You will be part of a small team of top Silicon Valley engineers, working on significant projects, reaching millions of people. Our open door policy encourages you to sit down with our founders, who listen to and support ideas. Enjoy our casual office (yes, we wear flip flops) and free lunch on Fridays. Among many other cool perks, we like to have fun! If you are looking for an opportunity in a growing, fast paced company, offering unlimited potential, Endicia could be the place for you.
SolutionSet is an equal opportunity employer