Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Headquartered in San Francisco with key offices in London, New York, and Omaha, Sojern is the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform that delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization, and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, the company has helped top brands like American Airlines, American Express, Avis|Budget Group, Choice, Delta, Enterprise, Hertz, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Las Vegas Tourism, Marriott, Microsoft, Samsonite, Starwood, United, and US Airways more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions, loyalty and monetization.
Sojern is looking for a hands-on, multi-talented full-time Visual Designer to help drive brand leadership through engaging and exceptional online and offline design. This is a ground-floor, high-growth opportunity where you will report directly to our Head of Marketing and lead on projects in web design & production, branding, sales and marketing materials, printed and offline collateral, and infographics.
You'll be working out of our airy loft in SOMA, centrally located to all transportation. We offer a unique opportunity to lead and build out our Design team, stock options, competitive salary and benefits, equipment of your choice, fantastic coworkers, well-stocked kitchen, and team/community events.
For consideration, please include a link to your portfolio.
- Develop creative for online and offline marketing and sales programs
- Manage, maintain, and optimize company website
- Produce and update sales and marketing collateral (product sheets, event flyers, case studies, presentation templates, email newsletters, etc.)
- Create infographics, mocks, illustrations, and training materials
- Lead and own design projects from conceptualization to implementation
- Archive and maintain library of design best practices and resources
- Please include link to portfolio
- Bachelor degree in Design, User Experience or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience designing for web and print with a portfolio that showcases this
- Graphic design skills primarily in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and technologies
- A self-starter personality
- Collaborative and creative problem solver
- Strong interest in online technology and a startup environment
- Understanding of UI/UX theory
- Health: Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Wealth Stock options & 401k
- R&R: UNLIMITED vacation days
- Wares: Hardware & Software of your choice (Mac or PC)
- Meals: Weekly catered lunches
- Parties: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen
- Opportunities: Training and support to help you grow
- Charity: 40 hours/year to volunteer
- Culture: Sojern’s Culture Club organizes team volunteering and events
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects