Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic, fun, and collaborative team?
Sojern has been called "the most successful Big Data marketer in travel." As the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform, Sojern delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, we have been helping 500+ top brands more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions, loyalty, and monetization. Sojern is a well-funded and privately held company with offices throughout the world. We pride ourselves on a fast-moving, open and collaborative culture.
Sojern is looking for a hands-on, multi-talented full-time Visual Designer to help drive brand leadership through engaging and exceptional online and offline design. This is a high-growth opportunity where you will report directly to our VP of Marketing and lead on branding, company website, client creative development, sales and marketing materials, printed and offline collateral, and infographics.
You'll be working out of our airy loft in SOMA, centrally located to all transportation. We offer a unique opportunity to lead and build out our Design team, stock options, competitive salary and benefits, unlimited vacation, equipment of your choice, fantastic coworkers, well-stocked kitchen, and team/community events.
**For consideration, please include a link to your portfolio.
- Lead and own design projects from conceptualization to implementation
- Train and develop team of Visual Designers and drive Design team processes
- Develop creative for online and offline marketing and sales programs
- Manage, maintain, and optimize company website
- Produce and update sales and marketing collateral (product sheets, event flyers, case studies, presentation templates, email newsletters, etc.)
- Build client online advertising creative
- Create infographics, mocks, illustrations, and training materials
- Please include link to portfolio
- Bachelor degree in Design, User Experience or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience designing for web and print with a portfolio that showcases this
- Graphic design skills primarily in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and creative problem solver
- Excellent project management skills
- A self-starter personality
- Understanding of UI/UX theory
- Strong interest in online technology and a startup environment
- Health: Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Wealth: Stock options & 401k
- R&R: UNLIMITED vacation days
- Wares: Hardware & Software of your choice (Mac or PC)