VISUAL DESIGN INTERN (PAID)
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Part Time and Internship
Sojern is looking for a hands-on and detail-oriented part-time Visual Design Intern to support our Lead Visual Designer on projects in web design & production, branding, sales and marketing materials, client advertising campaigns, printed and offline collateral, and infographics.
You'll be working out of our airy loft in SOMA, centrally located to all transportation. We're looking for someone who can dedicate 20-25 hours a week. We offer a unique, ground-floor opportunity to be a part of our dynamic Creative team, competitive hourly rate, unlimited learning and opportunities, fantastic coworkers, well-stocked kitchen, and team/community events.
For consideration, please include a link to your portfolio.
- Assist in development of creative for online and offline marketing and sales programs
- Support the production of sales and marketing collateral (product sheets, event flyers, case studies, presentation templates, email newsletters, etc.)
- Create infographics, mocks, illustrations, and training materials
- Help archive and maintain library of design best practices and resources
- Please include link to portfolio
- Currently working on or recently completed a Bachelor degree in Design, User Experience or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience designing for web and print with a portfolio that showcases this
- Graphic design skills primarily in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and technologies
- A self-starter personality
- Collaborative and creative problem solver
- Strong interest in online technology and a startup environment