Technical Operations Specialist
Ad Operations | Hybrid in Dublin, Ireland | Full Time
Here at Sojern, we are on a mission to empower travel marketers to move travelers from dream to destination. Powered by machine learning and travel data, Sojern is quickly becoming the #1 travel marketing platform serving thousands of hotels, attractions, airlines and destinations worldwide.
We made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list 6 years in a row, were recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, and were named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. We are headquartered in San Francisco with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, London, Paris, Omaha and Singapore.
Our team is passionate about travel and the core values that define our culture: Win as a team, Embrace Inclusion, Be Genuine, Deliver Wow, and Center Around the Customer.
Need more convincing? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
Sojern is looking for a Technical Operations Specialist to join our team. This position will be a technical resource to our Ad Operations teams who are working on the marketing campaigns for our clients that lie at the core of Sojern’s business. The Technical Operations Specialist must have strong interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator of complex technical concepts, have programming skills, an effective multi-tasker of time sensitive projects and a leader who can recognize problems and deliver solutions with little guidance.
- Lead and assist technical web-based (pixel) integrations for new and existing partners and advertisers
- Troubleshoot existing pixels, ad tag delivery and targeting
- Support some of our in-house applications or browser extensions
- Collaborating with internal teams proactively to ensure quality pixels get implemented
What you bring to the table:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Web Development, or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in programming or web development
- Industry knowledge of display advertising
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Experience with Google ad server technologies (DV360, CM, GTM, etc.)
- Capable of authoring simple SQL queries or the ability to learn rapidly
- Flexi-Fridays: No internal meetings and shut down at Noon every Friday
- Flexibility: Remote and hybrid work options, so our team can enjoy flexibility and do their best work regardless of location
- Equity: Stock options are offered to every employee
- Tech: Monthly cell phone & wifi stipend provided, in addition to laptop and tech equipment for your home office
- Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks pay for birthing parents and 12 weeks pay for non-birthing parents, beginning the day of joining until the child's first birthday. Where a local country has more liberal leave protocol, we happily comply! #embrace-inclusion
- Learning Opportunities: All employees receive a membership to LinkedIn Learning, plus you will have access to training and support to help you grow while leading creative and challenging projects
- Sojern Gives Back: We regularly organize office volunteer programs with local charities and organizations, as well as provide 40 hours of paid time per year to volunteer
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Travel Perks: IATA membership and personal travel “hotel stay” benefit
- Recognition: We use Bonusly to allow our team to recognize performance and teamwork #deliver-wow #win-as-a-team
- Wellbeing: We take a whole-person approach to your wellness with Spring Health mental health benefits, a Wellness Coach, and Employee Assistance Programs
Our Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
At Sojern, we work to create a brave space that seeks out, embraces, and promotes diverse thoughts, beliefs, and experiences of Sojernistas globally.
We are building a workforce that represents the customer base we are serving and the world we live in. A diversified workforce is an innovative workforce. Just as there is no one archetype traveler, there is no one archetype employee. We foster diversity and inclusion across the company, actively seeking to amplify underrepresented voices and apply diverse perspectives to ensure products, policies, and programs are relevant for our employees and clients alike.
Embracing our differences and celebrating them moves us towards our goal of making travel inclusive of all. Sojern has over 15 employee-led Affinity Groups, including Embrace Inclusion, So-Proud, Sojern Women's Group, Sojern Gives Back, and more, which are the core of our culture, fostering belonging, inspiring learning, and creating opportunities for all Sojernistas across the globe.
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.