Strategic Project Analyst
Ad Operations | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel?
Sojern provides digital marketing solutions for the travel industry. Powered by artificial intelligence and traveler intent data, Sojern activates multi-channel marketing solutions to drive direct demand. More than 10,000 hotels, attractions, tourism boards and travel marketers rely on Sojern to engage and convert travelers around the world.
Sojern made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list 6 years in a row, was recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine and named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, Omaha, Paris, and Singapore.
Need more convincing that Sojern is a great place to work? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
The Strategic Project Analyst role drives operational efficiency throughout the company and is tasked with supporting multiple teams along the way. As a Strategic Project Analyst, you will play a critical role within the team by providing testing and analysis to campaigns ran at scale across the business and ensuring we have processes and procedures in place to leverage leanings in an automated way. You will be working with key stakeholders in other teams to implement those learnings and will be a strong voice for Ad Operations by always striving for improvement. The successful candidate will need to be highly detail oriented and capable of making decisions.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to make impactful data-driven decisions every day, then Sojern is the place for you!
You will be great at:
- Bringing your deep problem solving and analytical skills to form theories, diagnose, and treat campaigns running at scale for improved performance and margin.
- Working with fellow Ad Operation team members to understand issues and needs while proactively working to address them through new or updated processes, and data quality.
- Utilizing your strong SQL skills to extract and troubleshoot data from multiple sources to aid in your decision making and analysis.
- Always striving for improvement through A/B testing of DSPs, settings, and features while applying learnings at scale to improve performance.
- Apply your operational know-how along with AdOps team insights to maintain and update ideal setups of campaigns across products and DSPs.
- Create Tableau dashboards to highlight and easily communicate analysis, testing, and other opportunities to be shared within Sojern.
- Take those learnings to the Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to create repeatable rules, processes and data models that scale.
- Communicate your insights and techniques to multiple internal stakeholders; diligent written and excellent presentation skills are key.
- Be rigorously data driven in every aspect of your work, insights, communications and proofs.
What you bring:
- 2-4 years industry, Analyst and job-related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or a related area.
- Experience extracting insights from data with any two of these data tools: Excel, SQL, Tableau, “R”, Python notebooks.
- Experience with one of: Xandr, DV360, The TradeDesk or other equivalent display ad delivery DSP.
- Skills, desire to learn, insatiable curiosity, desire to grow, desire to collaborate not only with your Analyst team but also with other internal teams that depend on your insights - Data Science, Account Management, Engineering, Sales, and Product.
- A self-directed work ethic. You will be expected to drive your own ideas without micromanagement
- A positive attitude each day. As a team, we support each other through trainings and ad hoc help
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, balance multiple priorities, work with remote (Omaha, UK, SF, Singapore) offices.
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- IATA Travel Discount
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.