Spanish Speaking, LATAM Sales Operations Specialist
Sales | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
You are a driven, self-motivated, and hungry to learn individual, who is looking to build a career in digital advertising. As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be a key player in supporting and streamlining our pre-sales operations. Your primary focus in this role will be to support the LATAM region Sales Account Executives (AEs) via customer and campaign data entry in the Salesforce system, prospecting research and helping with proposal presentations.
- Proficiently utilize Salesforce, with Sojern’s architecture and guidelines; Follow Sojern sales processes, products, pricing and cross-functional operations
- Develop internal relationships with stakeholders such as Sales AEs, Ad Ops Account Managers (AMs), Product AMs and Marketing
- Own Salesforce data entry for Contacts, Products and Schedules of the assigned Sales AEs’ Opportunities
- Use assigned tools to provide target Prospects and Contacts of selected Prospects based on collaboration with assigned Sales AE’s
- Collaborate with sales ops team to creatively prospect new clients via emails, gifts, and strategic marketing blitzes in high-potential cities
- Help build prospecting and proposal presentations via gathering relevant slides, screenshots, researching information to be included and/or providing input and support of presentation layout, content and format
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of applicable experience preferred
- Fluent in Spanish- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional with a “no excuses” attitude
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new technologies and able to work independently & cross-functionally
- Must be comfortable & competent in communications to veteran reps & executives both internally & externally
- Possesses the drive to participate and succeed in the growth of an extremely fast-paced, exciting company
- Hands-on experience using Salesforce.com preferred
- Excel & Tableau proficiency are a plus
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Wealth: Stock options
- Time off: Flexible vacation time
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.