Spanish Speaking Account Manager
Account Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Headquartered in San Francisco with key offices in New York, Omaha and London, Sojern is the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform that delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, the company has helped 500+ global travel brands more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions and loyalty. We have a fun and collaborative culture.
Account Managers have the opportunity to work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online advertising environment. This Account Manager at Sojern will be supporting our LATAM sales efforts and requires someone who is fluent in Spanish. The Account Manager plays two critical roles in our sales organization. The first is strategizing and supporting our sales representatives to build world class sales proposals that meet clients’ needs and goals for direct response and branding. The second is partnering with clients to ensure advertising campaigns are successfully launched and optimized to performance goals. To thrive, you must work well with people, be comfortable making data driven decisions, have a well-rounded skill set and be willing to jump in and work hard.
- Partner with sales representatives to prepare sales proposals.
- Provide advertising campaign strategies and brainstorm new ideas and concepts to wow potential clients and grow current clients.
- Coordinate with sales, ad operations and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals.
- Analyze and interpret performance data and provide optimization recommendations.
- Service and support clients to earn renewal and upsell business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. (Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science and Math a plus)
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience in analyzing data, identifying trends and formulating recommendations. Excellent communication, organization and Excel skills.
- Capability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to interpret business partner and client objectives, identify next steps and execute with minimal supervision.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry is preferred. Willing to travel if necessary.
- Office: Brand new, open-floor plan office
- Parties: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen
- Opportunities: Training and support to help you grow
- Charity: 40 hours/year to volunteer
- Culture: Sojern’s Culture Club organizes team volunteering and events
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects