Sourcer / Recruiter [Contract / Full-time]
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Headquartered in San Francisco with key offices in New York, Omaha and London, Sojern is the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform that delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, the company has helped top travel brands like American Airlines, American Express, Avis|Budget Group, Choice, Enterprise, Hertz, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Las Vegas Tourism, Marriott, Microsoft, Samsonite, Starwood, United, and US Airways more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions and loyalty. For more information please visit www.sojern.com.
Sojern is looking for a dynamic Sourcer to add to our incredible team. We are a rapidly growing company and we want you to be part of this amazing growth and expansion. We have an incredible product and exceptional employees. We are looking for a Sourcer that can help us take our company to the next level. Sojern is the place to be! Join us in providing the best experience for our employees.
You thrive in the world of recruiting (the good, the bad and the ugly) and the excitement that a startup brings. You can readily adapt to any situation and are excited to roll-up your sleeves and create something new. You are creative and find unique ways to discover talent. You are excited to learn and grow with a company. You live for jam-packed days, but always have time to support a team member. Oh, and having fun is a must!
- Utilize sourcing skills to attract top talent to Sojern
- Get those passive candidates!
- Source technical, sales, client service, creative and admin candidates
- Maximize leads through LinkedIn, cold-calling, meetups, networking, referrals, research, and unique creative tools
- Work directly with Hiring Managers to source candidates for open roles
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within JobScore
- Aid the development of new sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Ability to successfully guide candidates through Sojern’s interview process
- Successfully represent Sojern’s culture throughout the hiring process
- You are recruiting Superstar!
- At least 1 full year of successful full-cycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with ATS, JobScore
- LinkedIn expert is a must
- Ability to speak to sales candidates as well as data scientists
- Understanding of technology and the ability to understand technical requirements
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An outstanding focus on achieving a high level of customer service and organization
- A sense of humor and ability to strike up a conversation with anyone
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision