Senior Visual & Web Designer
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Temp to Perm
Sojern is looking for a hands-on, multi-talented Senior Visual & Web Designer to help drive brand leadership through engaging and exceptional online and offline design. This is a ground-floor, high-growth opportunity where you will report directly to our VP of Marketing and lead on projects in sales and marketing materials.
You'll be working out of our airy loft in SOMA, centrally located to all transportation, with fantastic coworkers, a well-stocked kitchen, and team/community events.
For consideration, please include a link to your portfolio.
- Develop email newsletter campaigns
- Maintain and optimize company website and Wordpress blog
- Archive and maintain library of design and resources
- Bachelor degree in Design or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience designing print and web with a portfolio that showcases this
- Graphic design skills primarily in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
- Experience with PowerPoint Presentations
- Web design and development skills in CSS, HTML, Wordpress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and technologies
- A self-starter personality
- Collaborative and creative problem solver
- Strong interest in online technology and a startup environment
- Meals: Weekly catered lunches
- Parties: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen
- Culture: Sojern’s Culture Club organizes team volunteering and events