Senior Account Manager
Ad Operations | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Sojern is travel's leading data-driven performance marketing engine and serves thousands of travel brands worldwide. The Sojern Traveler Platform — including 350 million audience profiles, billions of traveler intent signals, custom data science and campaign optimization algorithms — finds, engages, and converts travelers across online and mobile channels, and the entire path-to-purchase. Sojern drove over $3B in incremental bookings in 2015, and is constantly evolving to deliver unique, holistic solutions that meet the digital advertising needs of the world’s largest travel brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with key offices in Dubai, London, New York, Omaha, and Singapore, and clients in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.sojern.com.
Account Managers have the opportunity to work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online advertising environment. Senior Account Managers at Sojern plays two critical roles in our sales organization. Day to day management of a small number of Strategic Accounts whilst overseeing a small team of Account /Associate Account Managers. To thrive, you must work well with people, be comfortable making data driven decisions, have a well-rounded skill set and be willing to jump in and work hard.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and grow individuals on own team
- Responsible for all campaign management and execution on their own set of accounts
- Establishes self as leader within the team
- Provides coaching and mentoring to peers and new hires
- Participates in recruiting and hiring
- Positions self as subject matter expert in one or more areas
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of accounts of own team
- Delivers on project deadlines and works with team to do the same
- Proactively drives idea generation and innovation to improve tools, process and yield
- Creates and executes vertical plans and strategic initiatives serving as a thought partner to GM counterpart(s)
- Positions self as leader within the broader Sojern team through presentation, sharing of best practices and challenging the status quo.
- Embraces conflict and acts in a solution oriented manner
- Demonstrates expertise in Sojern’s products, procedures and client base
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in hiring, employee development and team building
- Strong working knowledge of online advertising technology including ad server technologies and DSPs such as DoubleClick DART for Publishers, MediaMind, Pointroll, Atlas, Mediaplex, Turn, AppNexus and Mediamath
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including public presentation / client facing experience
- Meticulously detail-oriented, exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage team and projects
- Ability to present concepts, influence and gain support at the senior level of an organization
- Demonstrated leadership and innovation capabilities
- Expert computer skills including MS Excel skills
- Ability to identify key results and critical solutions that support campaign & business objectives
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a related area
- 4+ years industry and job-related experience
Culture: Our team loves a good time
Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
Wealth: Stock options
Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.