Ad Operations | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Sojern is travel's leading data-driven performance marketing engine. Through its Sojern Traveler Platform and billions of traveler intent signals across online and mobile channels, Sojern puts more heads in beds and travelers in town for its clients worldwide. Currently one of the fastest growing travel tech companies, Sojern works with top travel brands and independent hotels in North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA and APAC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with key offices in Dubai, London, New York, Omaha and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.sojern.com.
We are looking for a smart and driven SEM Analyst to join our team and be a key player in our growing SEM channel. You will be responsible for analysis and implementation of Paid Search campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing Ads. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives with immediate impact and visibility with the executive team. We offer a competitive salary, unlimited vacation, amazing coworkers, a well-stocked kitchen, community/volunteer events, and learning and growth opportunities.
- Synthesize data and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance (i.e. increase lead volume while decreasing media costs.)
- Build reports and share campaign results and insights with teammates
- Develop ad copy for new and existing campaigns
- Keyword and search term analysis
- Create and implement on-going testing plans for ad copy, betas, etc.
- Execute on campaign optimization tasks in a way that scales well and provides impact to the business
- Proactively stay abreast of industry trends and changes, sharing learnings with internal teams
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years SEM/PPC experience with a strong background of managing paid search campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Google AdWords Certified
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups); familiarity with Tableau a plus.
- Strong drive to identify actionable insights and optimization opportunities within campaign data
- Experience working with creative, content, and marketing operations teams to develop ads, set up campaigns, and deliver reports
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a third-party bid-management software (DoubleClick Search, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.) and trafficking processes required, or extensive experience in search marketing in the online travel space
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- UNLIMITED vacation policy
- Wealth: Stock options
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.