Sales Operations Analyst / Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations | US REMOTE | Full Time
Here at Sojern, we are on a mission to empower travel marketers to move travelers from dream to destination. Powered by machine learning and travel data, Sojern is quickly becoming the #1 travel marketing platform serving thousands of hotels, attractions, airlines and destinations worldwide.
We made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list 6 years in a row, were recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, and were named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. We are headquartered in San Francisco with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, London, Paris, Omaha and Singapore.
Our team is passionate about travel and the core values that define our culture: Win as a team, Embrace Inclusion, Be Genuine, Deliver Wow, and Center Around the Customer.
Need more convincing? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
** The title will depend on the candidate's level of experience **
You are a driven, self-motivated, and hungry to learn individual, who is looking to build a career in digital advertising. As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be a crucial support to the sales team. In this role, you will be asked to perform deep-dive analysis into customer, seller and campaign data. You will have the opportunity to work with and influence multiple departments including Sales, Account Management, Marketing and Finance through the use of data. You are a detailed, focused and determined individual with an effective communication style.
Proficiently utilize Salesforce, with Sojern’s architecture and guidelines; Follow Sojern sales processes, products, pricing and cross-functional operations to increase sales and productivity.
Develop internal relationships with stakeholders such as Sales AEs & Leadership, Account Managers (AMs), Product managers and Marketing to provide insight & leadership through data.
Prepares sales forecasts; collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales achievement.
Maintain existing sales reports/dashboards and proactively drive ad hoc reporting aimed at process optimization & sales growth.
Analyzes sales data; identifies trends and performance, and makes recommendations regarding strategic sales initiatives.
Innovates on tools, processes and procedures, specifically including but not limited to: Salesforce.com, SQL, and Tableau to support & strengthen the sales org.
Support finance in FP&A activities, decision making, budget distribution & tracking.
Help build prospecting and proposal presentations via gathering relevant slides, screenshots, researching information to be included and/or providing input and support of presentation layout, content and format.
Evaluates third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions as needed.
Duties may include supporting multiple markets, leading to after-hour calls and potentially traveling internationally.
Possess a masterful understanding of Sojern data, products/solutions, team functions and be able to interact effectively with Sojern’s systems (BigQuery, Tableau & Salesforce)
Bachelor’s Degree or related experience (preferred in business, marketing, or a related field)
5+ years sales operations or analytics experience
3+ years of Tableau experience
3+ years of Salesforce experience with respect to activity tracking and reporting is required
Advanced MS Excel skills including complex formulas, pivot tables, data filters/sorts
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Self-motivated, willing to learn new technologies and able to work independently & cross-functionally
Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional with a “no excuses” attitude
Must be comfortable and competent in communications to veteran sales representatives and executives both internally & externally
Possesses the drive to participate and succeed in the growth of an extremely fast-paced, exciting company
Strong computer skills with experience using MS Office, Google and SalesForce applications
What we have for you:
- Flexi-Fridays: No internal meetings and shut down at Noon every Friday
- Flexibility: Remote and hybrid work options, so our team can enjoy flexibility and do their best work regardless of location
- Equity: Stock options are offered to every employee
- Tech: Monthly cell phone & wifi stipend provided, in addition to laptop and tech equipment for your home office
- Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks pay for birthing parents and 12 weeks pay for non-birthing parents, beginning the day of joining until the child's first birthday. Where a local country has more liberal leave protocol, we happily comply! #embrace-inclusion
- Learning Opportunities: All employees receive a membership to LinkedIn Learning, plus you will have access to training and support to help you grow while leading creative and challenging projects
- Sojern Gives Back: We regularly organize office volunteer programs with local charities and organizations, as well as provide 40 hours of paid time per year to volunteer
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Travel Perks: IATA membership and personal travel “hotel stay” benefit
- Recognition: We use Bonusly to allow our team to recognize performance and teamwork #deliver-wow #win-as-a-team
- Wellbeing: We take a whole-person approach to your wellness with Spring Health mental health benefits, a Wellness Coach, and Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off: Unlimited PTO (we are a travel company, after all!)
- Healthcare: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents with healthy employer premium contributions
- Life and Disability: Life, AD&D and Short- and Long-Term Disability insurance with premiums 100% paid by Sojern
- Medical Travel: Travel expense coverage for when medical treatment is needed that is not available locally
- Retirement: 401k available with company profit sharing contributions
Our Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
At Sojern, we work to create a brave space that seeks out, embraces, and promotes diverse thoughts, beliefs, and experiences of Sojernistas globally.
We are building a workforce that represents the customer base we are serving and the world we live in. A diversified workforce is an innovative workforce. Just as there is no one archetype traveler, there is no one archetype employee. We foster diversity and inclusion across the company, actively seeking to amplify underrepresented voices and apply diverse perspectives to ensure products, policies, and programs are relevant for our employees and clients alike.
Embracing our differences and celebrating them moves us towards our goal of making travel inclusive of all. Sojern has over 15 employee-led Affinity Groups, including Embrace Inclusion, So-Proud, Sojern Women's Group, Sojern Gives Back, and more, which are the core of our culture, fostering belonging, inspiring learning, and creating opportunities for all Sojernistas across the globe.
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.