Sales Director, Airline Vertical
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Sojern is seeking an experienced online advertising sales professional with demonstrated success developing, managing and growing a book of business focusing on airline industry advertising and distribution methods. The candidate will manage Sojern’s partnerships[BK1] and grow advertising revenue with both international and domestic airlines. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally to develop scalable advertising solutions for their clients and assist in bringing these solutions to market. They must have exceptional presentation skills and a strong understanding of display advertising, big data applications and audience targeting. Prior established relationships working with airlines and/or their advertising agencies is a must. The position is full-time and the ideal candidate will be located in New York, but not mandatory.
- Play the lead role in developing, managing and growing an advertising book of business focusing on airlines.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with airlines (client direct and agencies).
- Deliver persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Sojern to airlines and drive strong ROI.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets.
- Minimum of 3 years in online ad sales with established relationships and experience working with airlines.
- Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and a sense of urgency.
- Outstanding sales, communication and organization skills as well as strong focus on developing and maintaining partner relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively with other people and departments in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in standard business and sales software, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SalesForce.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.