Sales Development Program
Sales | Omaha, NE | Full Time and Temp to Perm
Headquartered in San Francisco with key offices in New York, Omaha and London, Sojern is the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform that delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, the company has helped top travel brands like American Airlines, American Express, Avis|Budget Group, Choice, Enterprise, Hertz, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Las Vegas Tourism, Marriott, Microsoft, Samsonite, Starwood, United, and US Airways more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions and loyalty. For more information please visit www.sojern.com.
Ready for a change?
Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that is revolutionizing the online travel-advertising space? Does an invigorating and encouraging work environment motivate you as well as being paid for your individual contributions? If you don’t relate to average, then inside sales at Sojern is the place for you!
We are looking to hire a group of people to join our Sales Development Program starting in June. As part of the entry-level Sales Development Program, you will get to have the opportunity to work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online travel-advertising environment. You will play a critical role within the company as a talented closer that excels at lead qualification/nurturing, as well as generating new business.
- Identify and investigate qualified leads on leading travel websites using online research to establish hotel prospects and corresponding contact info. Focus will be on US and UK markets, regarding Sojern’s advertising solutions.
- Engage qualified and interested leads by making multiple calls per day to book appointments and drive sales presentations for the Hotel Solutions Managers.
- Meet monthly presentation quota by excelling on the phone…in activity and presence.
- At least 1 year of general business or sales experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong resolve and unwavering persistence.
- High energy partnered with a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirited.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Desire to grow, learn and advance within the Inside Sales team.
- Fluent Spanish speaking a desired skill within the group.
- On-going training
- Regular off-site team activities
- Ping-Pong and shuffleboard for quick stress release
- Free fruit, snacks, lunches, soda, coffee (fuel for selling)
- Friendly, fun, innovative selling environment