Regional Sales Manager, LATAM
Sales | Mexico City, Mexico | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
Sojern’s Latin America team is looking for an outgoing, fun and experienced online advertising sales professional with demonstrated success developing, managing and growing a book of business. Come join in on our four years of success in Mexico and Latin America and help propel us into our next phase of growth.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will manage and grow Sojern’s advertising clients in Mexico, and if you prove you can, then go beyond into all of Latin America! The ideal candidate will be well-versed in travel and digital media, competitive, service-oriented and a strategic thinker with a positive, winning attitude. You will travel when needed (but not a ton), contribute to all aspects of the business, and have fun while doing so.
MISSION: To build a profitable book of digital advertising clients by signing Mexico-based Travel, Tourism, and non-travel brand advertisers that are new to Sojern, and to ensure their repeat business by servicing clients excellently.
- Develop, manage and growing an advertising book of business predominantly made up of hotel, tourism and non-travel brand clients.
- Focus on expanding our Tourism business via DMO’s and Tourism Boards
- Collaborate cross-functionally with vertical sales, account management and product teams to develop relevant advertising programs for key clients and their agencies.
- Deliver persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Sojern to marketers and help drive sales.
- Meet and exceed aggressive and growing sales targets on a quarterly basis.
- Present at travel and digital media industry events
- Achieve aggressive sales, product adoption and account retention goals
- Help expand Sojern’s client base within the Tourism sector (DMO’s and Tourism Boards)
- Deliver quarterly sales plans that support financial goals
- Deliver sales forecasts that are 90% accurate
- Persuasive communication
- Customer focus/relationship building
- Results orientation
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5 years of post-college workplace experience including three years in online ad sales
- Digital Media Sales experience required
- Experience working in or selling to the hospitality/travel industry
- Solid understanding of programmatic media, RTB, Display and Search
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in standard business and sales software including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Salesforce/CRM.
- Fluent in English and Spanish required
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.