Regional Sales Manager, EMEA
Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Sojern is travel's leading data-driven performance marketing engine and serves thousands of travel brands worldwide. The Sojern Traveler Platform — including 350 million audience profiles, billions of traveler intent signals, custom data science and campaign optimization algorithms — finds, engages, and converts travelers across online and mobile channels, and the entire path-to-purchase. Sojern drove over $3B in incremental bookings in 2015, and is constantly evolving to deliver unique, holistic solutions that meet the digital advertising needs of the world’s largest travel brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with key offices in Dubai, Dublin, London, New York, Omaha, and Singapore, and clients in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.sojern.com.
Sojern is seeking an experienced online advertising sales professional with demonstrated success developing, managing and growing a book of business. The Regional Sales Manager will primarily manage Sojern’s development and monetization of accounts through selling advertising inventory & RevDirect programs, utilizing unique data from our multitude of travel partners. The position is full-time, and the candidate should be based either in London or Dublin, with a track record of promoting solutions for the marketing & distribution needs of hotels.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally to develop scalable advertising solutions for their clients and assist in bringing these solutions to market. They must have exceptional presentation skills and an understanding of display advertising, audience targeting and big data applications. Prior experience in key advertiser categories—including Online Travel, Hotel, Financial Services, Entertainment related products and services—will be an asset. Experience working with key brands and independent hotels strongly preferred, for the region of United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Play the lead role in developing, managing and growing an advertising book of business.
- Work cross-functionally with Account Management, Marketing and Product teams to develop relevant advertising/marketing programs for key clients, prospects and their agencies.
- Deliver persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Sojern to marketers and drive sales.
- Meet and exceed aggressive and growing sales targets on a semi-annual basis.
- Some travel.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five years post-college workplace experience including account management, preferably with a consultative sales background
- Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively with other people and departments in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in standard business and sales software, including Outlook/Gmail, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SalesForce.
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead innovative and challenging projects
- Wealth: Stock options
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.