Regional Sales Director
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Company: Sojern, Inc.
Industry: Internet (Online Media, Travel Advertising, Big Data)
Job Location: New York, NY or Chicago, IL or Los Angeles, CA
Job Title: Regional Sales Director – Brand Solutions
Job Description: Sojern is seeking an experienced online advertising sales professional with demonstrated success developing, managing and growing a book of business. The Regional Sales Director will primarily manage Sojern’s development and monetization of our ad space on online & printed airline boarding passes and across our RTB online advertising inventory, utilizing unique data from our multitude of travel partners. The position in full-time and the candidate must be based in a major advertising media market (New York, Chicago or L.A.). The Regional Sales Director will report to the General Manager of Brand Solutions.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally to develop scalable advertising solutions for their clients and assist in bringing these solutions to market. They must have exceptional presentation skills and a strong understanding of display advertising, audience targeting and big data applications. Prior experience in key advertiser categories—including Automotive, Telecom, Credit Cards, Restaurants, Movies and Travel-related products and services—will also be an asset.
- Play the lead role in developing, managing and growing an advertising book of business.
- Work cross-functionally with account management, marketing and product teams to develop relevant advertising/marketing programs for key clients, prospects and their agencies.
- Deliver persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Sojern to marketers and drive sales.
- Meet and exceed aggressive and growing sales targets on a quarterly basis.
- Some travel.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five years post-college workplace experience including at least two years in online ad sales and experience calling on both direct clients and their media agency teams.
- Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively with other people and departments in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in standard business and sales software, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Salesforce.
About Sojern: Sojern is the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform that delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, we have been helping brands more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions and loyalty.
- Travel Expertise: We have helped 500+ of the world’s top travel companies reach, convert, and retain customers.
- Technology: 100 million traveler profiles, billions of intent data points, and a powerful platform, enables us to capture, curate, and activate for optimal results.
- Team: Our seasoned team of travel and online media veterans has optimized tens of thousands of campaigns for travel brands.
Specialties: Online Advertising, Display, Retargeting, Facebook Exchange
- Headquarters 580 Howard San Francisco, California, United States
- Website http://www.sojern.com
- Industry Internet
- Type Privately Held
- Company Size 51-200 employees
- Founded 2007