Human Resources | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
Sojern is looking for a dynamic Recruiter to add to our incredible team in Omaha. We are a rapidly growing company and we want you to be part of this amazing growth and expansion. We have an incredible product and exceptional employees. We are looking for a Recruiter that can help us take our company to the next level. Sojern is the place to be! Join us in providing the best experience for our employees.
You thrive in the world of recruiting (the good, the bad and the ugly) and the excitement that a startup brings. You can readily adapt to any situation and are excited to roll-up your sleeves and create something new. You are creative and find unique ways to discover talent. You are excited to learn and grow with a company. You live for jam-packed days, but always have time to support a team member. Oh, and having fun is a must!
- Utilize sourcing skills to attract top talent to Sojern
- Get those passive candidates!
- Source account manager, sales, analysts, creative and admin candidates
- Maximize leads through LinkedIn, cold-calling, meetups, networking, referrals, research, and unique creative tools
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process
- Work directly with Hiring Managers to hire candidates for open roles
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within JobScore
- Aid the development of new sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Ability to successfully guide candidates through Sojern’s interview process
- Successfully represent Sojern’s culture throughout the hiring process
- You are a recruiting Superstar!
- You can strike up a conversation with anyone and have a great sense of humor
- You are diligent about keeping hiring managers informed of candidate and process status
- At least 2 years experience recruiting for an agency or in-house
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with ATS, JobScore
- LinkedIn expert is a must
- Ability to speak to sales candidates as well as analysts
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An outstanding focus on achieving a high level of customer service and organization
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision