Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Part Time
Sojern is looking for a hands-on, multi-talented part-time Production Designer to help drive brand leadership through engaging and exceptional online and offline design. This is a ground-floor, high-growth opportunity where you will report to our Lead Visual Designer.
You'll be working out of our airy loft in SOMA, centrally located to all transportation. We offer a unique opportunity to grow with our Design team, paid hourly rate, fantastic coworkers, well-stocked kitchen, and team/community events.
For consideration, please include a link to your portfolio.
- Produce and update collateral (product sheets, case studies, reports, etc.)
- Create PowerPoint presentations and templates
- Design static and Flash banner ads, infographics, conference materials
- Develop email newsletter campaigns
- Bachelor degree in Design or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Graphic design skills primarily in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and technologies
- A self-starter personality
- Collaborative and creative problem solver
- Strong interest in online technology and a startup environment
- Please include link to portfolio
- 1+ years experience designing for web and print with a portfolio that showcases this
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
- Web design and development skills in CSS, HTML, and WordPress
- Flash skills (designing animated banner ads)