Product | Hybrid in Dublin, Ireland | Full Time
Product managers at Sojern use their deep knowledge of performance marketing in online travel and software product development to develop innovative platforms and tools. They are highly passionate problem-solving, have a core desire to develop fantastic user experiences, and can design innovative solutions working with a cross-functional team of sellers, operations, designers, analysts, and engineers.
What you will do:
- Collaborate closely with teams across the company to develop a strategy and roadmap for advancing our customer experience.
- Partner with engineering and designers to develop platform enhancements.
- Gather and document use cases and product requirements to communicate product features and decisions clearly to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate with engineering to prioritize backlogs, manage sprints, and deliver product features in an agile environment.
- End-to-end product lifecycle management responsibilities, including: ideation, stakeholder management, customer feedback, product development, rollout strategy, and ongoing, continuous innovation for your product(s).
What you bring to the table:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Preference given for computer science (CS), math, statistics and degrees from the business field. A master’s degree is also desirable.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, with 2-4 years in product management
- Experience writing, presenting and communicating product requirements.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and prototype solutions in partnership with engineers, data scientists, analysts, and end users.
- Able to manage multiple projects and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated; exhibiting strong self-management and a sense of urgency.
- Excited to operate within agile development methodologies.
Bonus Points for:
- Previous UX/UI experience
- Recent experience in ad tech with strong knowledge of programmatic advertising and big data
- Travel sector experience
What we have for you:
- Flexi-Fridays: No internal meetings and shut down at Noon every Friday
- Flexibility: Remote and hybrid work options, so our team can enjoy flexibility and do their best work regardless of location
- Equity: Stock options are offered to every employee
- Tech: Monthly cell phone & wifi stipend provided, in addition to laptop and tech equipment for your home office
- Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks pay for birthing parents and 12 weeks pay for non-birthing parents, beginning the day of joining until the child's first birthday. Where a local country has more liberal leave protocol, we happily comply! #embrace-inclusion
- Learning Opportunities: All employees have access to an annual L&D stipend, as well as ongoing training and support to help you grow while leading creative and challenging projects
- Sojern Gives Back: We regularly organize office volunteer programs with local charities and organizations, as well as provide 40 hours of paid time per year to volunteer
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Travel Perks: IATA membership and personal travel “hotel stay” benefit
- Recognition: We use Bonusly to allow our team to recognize performance and teamwork #deliver-wow #win-as-a-team
- Wellbeing: We take a whole-person approach to your wellness with Spring Health mental health benefits, a Wellness Coach, and Employee Assistance Programs
At Sojern, we believe in the power of travel as a way to bring the world together. It is that passion that drives Sojern to build smart digital solutions that help travel marketers reach travelers efficiently, and increase long-term growth, customer loyalty and profitability.
Our customers include hotels, attractions and tourism boards, and they use the power of machine learning, data science and real-time traveler data in Sojern’s products to build direct relationships with travelers across social, mobile and the web. Now, more than ever, our thousands of customers rely on Sojern to drive visits, bookings, and ticket sales by engaging with travelers as they plan their travel.
As a globally distributed company, we are headquartered in San Francisco with employees based in 14 countries and counting. Our team is passionate about travel and the core values that define our culture: Win as a Team, Embrace Inclusion, Be Genuine, Deliver Wow, and Center Around the Customer. Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
Referred by Sojern?
If you are being referred for this position by a current employee of Sojern, please reach out to that person to submit you as a referral before applying!
Disclosure - Pre-Employment Requirements:
All candidates offered employment by Sojern may be subject to pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to a background check. Sojern is compliant with all federal and local laws with consideration to pre-employment requirements.
Our Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
At Sojern, we work to create a brave space that seeks out, embraces, and promotes diverse thoughts, beliefs, and experiences of Sojernistas globally.
We are building a workforce that represents the customer base we are serving and the world we live in. A diversified workforce is an innovative workforce. Just as there is no one typical traveler, there is no one typical employee. We foster diversity and inclusion across the company, actively seeking to amplify underrepresented voices and apply diverse perspectives to ensure products, policies, and programs are relevant for our employees and clients alike.
Embracing our differences and celebrating them moves us towards our goal of making travel inclusive of all. Sojern has employee resource groups which are the core of our culture, fostering belonging, inspiring learning, and creating opportunities for all Sojernistas across the globe.
The DEI Council, which fosters diversity, equity and inclusion among our global team
Sojern Gives Back, which organizes corporate giving and volunteering activities
SoProud, our LGBTQ+ affinity group for community members and allies
SoEmpowered, a group dedicated to advancing women in leadership and business
SoFit, supporting employee health and wellness
We also have employee-run Slack channels for those with specific interests, for example parents, plant lovers or pets.
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.