Account Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Efficiently connecting marketers to valuable audiences at multiple touch points – it’s a mission Sojern takes very seriously. Through our strategic partnerships with major international airlines and travel companies, we continue to prove the value of this mission with unmatched access to relevant, high quality travel audiences that no other company can.
From these exclusive data assets, we create custom travel audience profiles and segments that are focused on meeting our customers’ specific advertising objectives. Each audience is unique in its make up and tuned to achieve optimal performance – for branding, direct response or a combination of both. This is the key to data-driven, intent-based marketing.
We reach these audiences through direct control of key airline advertising inventory as well as via our media platform, enabling contact with millions of travellers every month via display, Facebook, video, email and mobile.
Venture backed by several of Silicon Valley’s leading VCs and experiencing 30%+ quarter on quarter growth in the US, Sojern is now expanding internationally.
Role: Optimisation Manager
Reporting to: European Sales Director
Optimisation Managers work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online advertising environment. The Optimisation Manager at Sojern plays two critical roles in our sales organisation. The first and paramount role is partnering with clients to ensure advertising campaigns are successfully launched and optimised to performance goals. The supporting role is strategising and supporting our sales managers to build world-class sales proposals that meet clients’ needs and goals for direct response and branding.
To thrive, you must work well with people and be very comfortable in the manipulation and analysis of data and in making data-driven decisions. You should have a well rounded skill set and be willing to jump in and work hard.
- Analyse and interpret performance data and provide optimization recommendations
- Work with multiple tools from our own Sojern Media Platform and those from third parties such as DSPs and ad exchanges
- Partner with sales representatives to prepare sales proposals.
- Provide advertising campaign strategies and brainstorm new ideas and concepts to wow potential clients and grow current clients.
- Coordinate with sales and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals.
- Service and support clients to earn renewal and upsell business.
- Ideally a degree in Business or related field (Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science and Maths)
- Experience in analysing data, identifying trends and formulating recommendations. Excellent communication, organization and Excel skills.
- Capability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to interpret business partner and client objectives, identify next steps and execute with minimal supervision.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Experience of similar role in eg major media business, retargeting, other performance marketing companies
- Knowledge of the travel sector is advantageous