Marketing Associate Contractor
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Contract
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic, fun, and collaborative team?
Sojern has been called "the most successful Big Data marketer in travel." As the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform, Sojern delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, we have been helping brands more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions and loyalty. Sojern is a well-funded and privately held company with offices throughout the world. We pride ourselves on a fast-moving, open and collaborative culture.
We are looking for a smart, driven and hands-on Marketing Associate Contractor to support and execute across multiple marketing channels including online marketing, content development, PR, research, and conference and events coordination. We are looking for someone who can commit to 30 hours a week.
You'll be working out of our airy loft in SOMA, centrally located to all transportation. We offer a competitive hourly rate, unlimited learning and growth, amazing coworkers, a well-stocked kitchen, and fun team/community events.
- Coordinate online marketing programs and marketing metrics reporting
- Support development of new content, blog and social media ideas and programs
- Conduct research and gather information for marketing materials and efforts
- Assist on PR activities and initiatives
- Support conference/trade show/event logistics and awards submissions
- Develop copy and content for marketing, sales, and PR materials
- Perform social media listening to monitor, respond to, and triage queries and issues
- Assist marketing team on other projects, as needed
- 1+ years marketing experience
- BA/BS from Top School
- Online marketing, Google Analytics, some SEO/SEM experience preferred
- Public Relations coordination experience preferred
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Creative, problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional and compelling written communication and copywriting; strong attention to detail
- Highly creative and strategic thinker with the ability to quickly generate ideas and content
- Hands-on, persistent, self-motivated and collaborative
- Execution and deadline oriented, sense of urgency, completes tasks on time
- Interest in online technology and a startup environment